A number of biographies of the main personalities in the Metaxas regime.
The 4th of August was leaded with an iron hand by Ioannis Metaxas, but there were other important personalities involved who played a key role in the regime.
For the uninitiated, for the sake of clarity a parallelism with the better-known Nazi regime is provided so that the reader has an idea of the role each one had:
- Theologos Nikoloudis, the Greek Joseph Goebbels, vice-minister of Propaganda, Press and Tourism
- Konstantinos Maniadakis, the Greek Heinrich Himmler, vice-minister of Interior, Police and Security Services
- Kostas Kotzias, the Greek Rudolf Hess, minister for the Capital district administration
- Nelly’s, the Greek Leni Riefenstahl, official photographer of the 4th of August regime
- Sitsa Karaïskaki [Σίτσα Καραϊσκάκη], the Greek Alfred Rosenberg
- Alexandros Kanellopoulos [Αλέξανδρος Ν. Κανελλόπουλος] (biography soon)
- King George II (biography soon)